Checkout the quick steps to Repair QuickBooks Desktop for Windows Using:
Searching for the complete process to repair QuickBooks Desktop for Windows? Well, if yes, then your search ends right here. QuickBooks software is loaded with features and functionalities. However, the only drawback is the errors that might come your way while working on the software. The user might end up with different errors, which can be rectified at times by simply repairing QuickBooks desktop. In today’s article, we will be discussing the complete set of steps to repair QuickBooks desktop for windows. If you are interested in finding out the steps involved in repairing QuickBooks desktop for Windows, make sure to read this segment carefully.
However, you can also reach out to our tech support team for any sort of further tech assistance. Give us a call directly to the support team, our experts will help you with the best possible services instantly.
You may also like: Fix QuickBooks Update Error 15223
Steps to Repair QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
In case the user is experiencing issues when using or installing QuickBooks, or even at the time of updating the software, then running a repair is one of the best ways to get rid of repair QuickBooks desktop for windows. If you are interested in finding out the steps involved in repairing QuickBooks desktop for Windows, make sure to read this. The steps involved here are as follows:
- At first, the user needs to back up the company file
- Later, reboot the system
- The user should also ensure that there are no programs affecting the repair.
- After that open the Windows start menu
- Go for the control panel.
- The next step is to understand that if Windows 8 or 8.1 is being used, then search for the control panel in the Windows start menu.
- Opt for the programs and features tab and then choose to uninstall the program.
- In case you are able to find the programs and features, then choose the program
- Head to QuickBooks from the list of programs and then opt for uninstall/change.
- After that click on continue, and also click on the next tab.
- Hit the repair tab
- Now click on next.
- Opt for the finish tab.
- Ensure to update QuickBooks software to the latest release.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks menu and select help and update QuickBooks options respectively.
- Ascertain that you have the recent fixes and security updated.
- And you are good to go
You may also like: How to Resolve QuickBooks Update Error Code 12031?
Steps to install QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool to fix QuickBooks
Just in case the above steps didn’t help in the fixation or repair QuickBooks Desktop for windows, then simply installing and running the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool might help. This tool assists in fixing issues that can be experienced while installing the software. The steps involved in this procedure are as follows:
- Initially, you need to close all the QuickBooks-related programs.
- Later on, install the QuickBooks tool hub from the official Intuit website
- Now perform the steps to install the tool hub program
- Once it is installed properly, open the program by simply double-clicking the icon.
- Now, click on the Installation Issues tab.
- And go for QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- Noe that this process might take some time. Thus, wait for it to complete
- The last step is to reboot the system after the process ends and check if the issue gets resolved or not
Steps to follow if the error is received during a repair
At times, one might come across this issue when repairing the software. However, if that is the case, then the below-stated steps can be used.
- Here, the user is supposed to click on ignore option
- Just in case any pop-up message stating reboot appears on the screen, then make sure to click on ok to reboot
- At first hit on the Run window and afterward type in MSConfig to fire up the System Configuration window. In this, clients need to settle on Specific startup mode. Yet again after picking something similar, make a restart of the framework and afterward endeavor to run the QuickBooks device center to check in the event that the instrument capabilities with next to no impedance this time round.
- Furthermore, choose to ignore a few times, if needed.
- And then go for the close.
- When the process ends, try to restart the system and check if the error is eliminated or not
Errors in QuickBooks are quite common, and a simple repair can help in eliminating these errors from the root cause. We expect that the reader might be able to perform the above steps and successfully repair the QuickBooks desktop for windows. However, if for some reason the user isn’t able to carry out the stated steps or if the user is stuck at any point in time, then contacting our tech team at +1-888-351-0999 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.