Trying to run a payroll update or trying to run the payroll software, but the process is interrupted by the QuickBooks payroll error PS0160? Well, this situation might seem relatable to many of you, as the payroll error PS0160 is quite common lately. It occurs on the screen with an error message that states “Current enhanced payroll service isn’t available”.
So as to chuck off the issue, it is suggested to either reach out some technical experts, or go through today’s segment with much care. This piece of information, will brief you with the complete steps that can be followed to fix the QuickBooks payroll error PS0160 successfully.
You may also like: How to Resolve the QuickBooks error code 15222?
Reasons behind the occurrence QuickBooks error PS0160
You can bump into such an error due to the following reasons:
- A poor internet connection can be of the major factors triggering such an error
- Moreover, if the subscription of payroll gets expired, you might bump into this issue
- If there is any virus or malware attack or inter-reference of any third-party software, then you might end up in this issue
- An outdated edition of payroll software can be a major trigger
Solutions you can follow to fix the QuickBooks error code PS0160 issue
In order to get rid of the QuickBooks payroll error PS0160, you can check out the below solution steps.
Process 1: Verify the billing details
In case you have billing and subscription issue in payroll, then it is more probable to bump into such an error. The steps below can work in such case:
- Start off by clicking on my account tab to open it.
- Go for the company file and the software that has technical issue and needs to be exterminated instantly
- Navigate to the billing section
- Go for the edit
- And check the billing data to ensure subscription is active. If the subscription gets expired, then ensure to update and save tab
- End the process by logging out the software
Process 2: Update QuickBooks payroll
If the issue occurs due to outdated edition of the software or payroll, then it is very much essential to take immediate action for updating the payroll. You would have to browse the official site of QuickBooks payroll and further download and install the current upgraded version of payroll application.
You may also like: How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 15103?
Process 3: Scan your system completely
In case the error appears due to interruption of any third-party program or virus attack, then without any delay you need to get the complete ADPS scanned of the system. Scanning the entire system can resolve the issue.
Process 4: Ensure that there is no intuit server issue
Server issue or poor network connection can end up in such an error. In such a case, it is suggested to check out the server of Intuit. In case there is any server issue, then it indicates that the site is under construction. Wait for the website server of intuit to start working properly.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000?
To Sum up
That was all you need to learn about the QuickBooks payroll error PS0160. As always, if you have any queries, comments, or concerns, call us at +1-844-539-0188! Our experts and certified QuickBooks premier support professionals will ensure to provide you with the best possible support services and will fix the error on your behalf.