Learn the Methods to Resolve QuickBooks POS Error Code 1330 using the given solutions
Randomly experiencing QuickBooks POS Error 1330 and do not know what to do to get rid of it permanently. Well, if that is the case, then this segment is going to be of great assistance to you. Having an invalid data signature often triggers such an error in QuickBooks. It is a point-of-sale error but is also consider as an unrecoverable error and it should be fix quickly so that your business accounting work doesn’t get hamper.
This error basically signifies that an unauthorized data signature has been located when the user tries to install the Point of Sale 7 version on the Windows XP Operating System again. It is define as a fatal error that occurs at times of new versions of POS installation on your QuickBooks. It occurs on the screen stating: “Error 1330 Invalid Digital Signature”. There are a bunch of factors triggering such an error in QuickBooks, which we are going to specify later in this segment. Thus, if you are interested in learning more about this issue, then feel free to continue reading this segment. You can also connect with our tech professionals right away at +1-888-351-0999 and ask our team to help you with the issue further.
Basic reasons triggering the QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330
Here are some basic factors causing QuickBooks point of sale error 1330 in the software. Let us have a look:
- One of the basic factors can be if the installation source of the software itself is damage
- The user can also experience a similar issue if the antivirus software is interfering during the installation process
- One can also come across a similar issue if the company file itself is damage
- Or if the firewall is restraining from installing QuickBooks
- The user can also come across a similar issue if an incorrect date and time is set
You may visit: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
Quick Fixes to eliminate the QuickBooks POS Error 1330 from its root cause
The below-discussed set of steps can help the user in getting rid of QuickBooks POS Error Code 1330 permanently. To find out what those steps are, make sure to scroll through them carefully.
- The very first step is to open your QuickBooks and login as an Admin
- Once done with that, the user needs to download all available Point of Sale(POS) updates on the system.
- The user is then requires to make sure that there are no other applications or programs running on the system
- Followed by opening the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + Del
- Now go for the processes tab: qbpos.exe, QBPOSShell.exe,
- The user is then require to highlight all the .EXE files and also click on the End all tab
- Followed by closing the process
- Now, close the POS services active
- And search for the .msc files and select the services window and find QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Close all running POS services and Service windows.
- Now, remove the data in context to the product update folder in the system:
- Move to the Windows Start tab and then open the Windows Explorer window.
- Once done with that, click on Show as hidden window folders.
- Search for the location: C:\Documents and Settings \ All Users\ Application Data\Intuit \ QuickBooks POS XX\ Update.
- Head to the File menu and then hit the Delete option that appears on the window.
- Lastly, press Alt + F4 keys or manually close the Windows Explorer dialogue box and update QuickBooks Point of Sale
You may also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15243?
- Under this procedure, the user is suppose to start fixing by uninstalling QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- After that make sure to save all the QB data on the system
- Followed by closing all programs
- Once done with that press windows + R to open the run command
- Followed by looking for the control panel
- The user is then require to open the control panel window and choose QB POS
- Now click on change or remove and hit yes tab
- After that rename it in C drive
- Rename QBPOSDBSrv from C:\documents and settings.
- And perform a clean login for QBPOSDBSrv user.
- Once done with that press Windows and R keys together to open Run command at the bottom left of your desktop.
- Also, enter UAC in the box and click OK to open.
- Go for the User Accounts and then choose User tab.
- Now, select the QBPOSDBSrv user and click on Remove the account.
- Reboot your computer to Save the changes and reinstall the QB POS and you are done with the process
You may read also: How to Fix QuickBooks Update Error Code 15227?
Now that you know the set of steps mentioned above can assist you in getting rid of this issue permanently in QuickBooks, it is time to implement these steps and try getting rid of QuickBooks Error Code 1330 permanently. However, if there is any query or if the user requires our assistance at any point in time, then connecting with our 24*7 QuickBooks technical support team at +1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.
QuickBooks POS is basically a retail point-of-sale system suitable for various small businesses to manage inventory, and customers, plan merchandise, and perform other POS-related activities.
The user can easily download QuickBooks desktop from the official Intuit website. However, this is subscription-based software, and the user might require a license key and product number to access its features.
Company file in QuickBooks is a core component that contains sensitive information. The user is often recommended to create a backup of the company file on a timely basis to avoid any kind of data loss.