Learn how to use the Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPs) for QuickBooks Desktop:
This article will help you in learning the process to change, manage or update your intuit account with CAMPs. Well, with CAMPs you can easily manage the accounts, products, contacts, billing and user ID access. The user can also review charges, update payment method, change a credit card, as well as update the billing information along with email addresses. Furthermore, CAMPs provide an easy way to download the products, find the license number, or cancel the subscription.
To learn the process to change, manage or update your intuit account with CAMPs, make sure to read this post carefully till the end. Or you can also contact our team professionals at 1-888-351-0999, and our professionals will ensure to come up with the best possible support services.
Steps to sign in to CAMPs
The user can perform the below steps to sign in to CAMPs. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to move to camps.intuit.com
- After that, the user needs to sign in with the Intuit account info.
- This can be different from what the user use to sign in to the company file
- The last step is to select from the multiple products if present, then select QuickBooks desktop to go to CAMPs.
Unable to sign in to CAMPs?
It should be noted CAMPs use the email address with which the product is registered. This can be different from the one which you used for signing in the company file. In case the mail being used for registering the product wasn’t already connected with the Intuit account, then an account might have been created automatically. The user might be required to claim the account, in case he hasn’t signed in already. Or if the user is having multiple accounts, then he can merge the accounts. This can be done using the steps below:
- The very first step is to choose I forgot my user ID or password
- After that, move back to camps.intuit.com and choose claim account
- The last step is to see the get help signing in to the CAMPs if the steps above didn’t help
The user can also try clearing the browser’s cache or use private browsing session, in order to resolve the issue.
Read also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
Steps to use CAMPs
The user can perform below mentioned activities in CAMPs:
- The user can edit or change the email
- Find the license number
- Also, can download products that he/she has purchased
- The user can see the product orders, transactions, and charges
- Also, one can change the primary contact
- Moreover, adding, editing or removing users is also possible
- Lastly, changing the business address and phone number is also possible
Unable to spot all the products
If the user is unable to see all the products, then he/she needs to check the below steps.
- The user might have registered different products with different emails
- In that case the user can sign out of CAMPs and move to camps.intuit.com again
- Moreover, the user should select claim account, instead of signing in
- This will let the user to connect accounts that have different emails
- After this, the user might be able to see the products
Towards the end, we expect that the above stated steps might have helped you in changing, managing or updating the intuit account with CAMPs. However, if you aren’t able to change or manage or update, then make sure to contact our QuickBooks accounting professionals at 1-888-351-0999, and our professionals will come up with immediate tech assistance.